One area we specialise in is car servicing. Boasting decades of trade experience, our veteran mechanics carry out interim and full car service packages on any make or model of vehicle, ensuring motorists from Horley to Crawley and all other areas of Surrey and West Sussex can stay safely on the road all year-round. We’re known for our transparency, reliability and quality of workmanship, and can resolve underlying problems identified during car servicing on the spot, if you so require.
Interim Car Servicing – Motorists who get a lot of use out of their vehicle, racking up the miles over the course of the year, should consider the benefit of interim car servicing every 6 months or 6,000 miles (whichever comes first). It’s less comprehensive than a full service, but involves some essential checks and procedures. Interim car service will check and test the following:
Full Car Servicing – The full package, recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months. Our mechanics put your vehicle through a series of checks of important components that keep you running efficiently. Even motorists around the Horley and Crawley areas who only get occasional use out of their vehicle can benefit from a full service once per annum.
Checks and tests will target all the aforementioned areas part of interim car servicing, in addition to:
Both interim and full car servicing packages include replacement of oil and oil filter, and any top-ups to essential fluids that may be running low. In addition, full car servicing involves changing the air filter. Once complete, you’ll get a stamp in your service history to show you’ve been keeping on top of vehicle maintenance. This can prove invaluable when eventually selling your vehicle, proving it to be of more value than a neglected, poorly maintained equivalent.
1. Fuel Efficiency – The science shows that regular car servicing can improve fuel efficiency, saving you money when you fill up your tank at a forecourt around Horley or Crawley.
2. Safety – As an essential opportunity for trained mechanics to look over your vehicle, car servicing helps identify emerging issues and intervene before they begin to put your safety at risk.
3. Reduced Repair Costs – Another benefit of car servicing is the fact it keeps your components in smooth running order, reducing the chance of breakdown and the associated car repairs, which can sometimes prove costly.
4. Handling – Regular car servicing makes for a smooth, responsive vehicle that is a pleasure to drive and handle.
5. Re-Sale Value – A detailed history of car servicing will maximise the value you get when selling up or trading in, making it an even more cost effective procedure for Crawley and Horley motorists.